Contact a Local Service Provider

Contact a local Service Provider today to get a quote and protect your ash trees. TREE-äge (RUP) may only be applied by professional applicators that have a pesticide applicator’s license.
TREE IV racine


Contact Local Municipal Leaders

If your municipal leaders aren’t protecting the ash trees in your city, let them know you want them to.

  • Visit your local government website
  • Find your city forester, city council members and city managers
  • Email or call

Contact Arborjet

If you have questions for Arborjet that our Service Providers can’t answer, please contact us:


99 Blueberry Hill Rd.
Woburn, MA, 01801

Save The Ash Trees Facebook

Join the community and connect with us on Facebook.